Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{{Girls Just Wanna have Fun}}

On Memorial Day Tina and I got together in her studio and let our creative muses free.  Inspired by the Marie we saw at Mermaid Mercantile we gathered supplies and let the creative juices flow.

DSC04014

Here is my creation

DSC04020

DSC04021

And here is Tina’s creation

DSC03968

DSC03969

This is Tina’s fabulous studio…..

DSC03990

DSC03993

DSC03994

DSC03996

DSC03998

DSC03991

How could you NOT be creative in a room like that????

Robin

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Tinas studio is fabulous!! and your Maries are just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Robin, I looks like you girls had such fun. I love your Marie's, they are just beautiful. I can't wait to try it. Tina's studio is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, so creative and inspiring! Did you use a cut-out for her face in your doll or is it a plastic doll head.

    The craft room Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Impish we used paper cut outs. Tina added (I think sheep) hair to her Marie.

    Ladies you should see the rest of her home!! Its beautiful.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right about Tina's space (I hope she's doing Where Bloggers Create as I'd love to see more pics).

    Love your Maries! Wow, the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love those Marie dolls you made and her studio is to die for!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could spend every waking minute in that studio , in fact I don't think I would ever come out. it is beautiful.thank you for sharing ~Wendy at Blissangles

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......